Archive for March 2011
It’s fantastic to regain your powers of critical thinking and revisit the wonderful world of Scientology Ethics, minus the Kool-aid. Let’s take the Suppressive Person as an example.
First, the definition itself was created to obscure and remove curiosity about another term from our minds. Let’s see, isn’t there already a term that the “Wog” world uses for someone who is really evil? Yes, it’s sociopath. I found a nice profile for the sociopath on this page. You’ll find the section below on that page if you visit.
Other Related Qualities:
- Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
- Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
- Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
- Conventional appearance
- Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
- Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim’s life
- Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim’s affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
- Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
- Incapable of real human attachment to another
- Unable to feel remorse or guilt
- Extreme narcissism and grandiose
- May state readily that their goal is to rule the world